The association has completed over twenty projects since its first pilot project in 2018. You can find a list of each plantation below (we’re currently updating the list with the latest projects), along with some details on how the sites are evolving.
Each project is unique, so if you’d like to find out more, feel free to browse through several 😉
Each project is unique, so if you’d like to find out more, feel free to browse through several of them 😉 If you’d like to take part in the upkeep of these places, go to the association’s Agenda page to see what activities are scheduled. Our actions take place in France, where our members are located.
- 2018 : Paris (75), Porte de Montreuil – Boulevard Périphérique (ring road of Paris) embankment
- 2019 : Paris (75), Porte des Lilas – Boulevard Périphérique (ring road of Paris) embankment
- 2020 : Paris (75), Porte d’Asnières – in partnership with the shared garden association Les Hauts de Malesherbes
- 2020 : Nanterre (92), Université de Nanterre – support for the “nourishing forest” project run by the student association Le LabEESS
- 2021: Cergy-Pontoise (95), Cergy woods – clearing in the woods
- 2021 : Lyon (69), Parc de Parilly – allée des robiniers
- 2021: Colombes (92), foot of the “Tour Z” building
- 2021 : Les Clayes-sous-Bois (78) – accompanying a garden forest project
- 2021 : Lyon (69), 3rd district – Butte Bara, avenue Lacassagne
- 2022: Chatou (78), rue de Stasbourg – support for the “Chatou en transition” project
- 2022: Paris (75), Porte Maillot, avenue de Salonique embankment – in partnership with the 13th graduating class of the RSE DD Master’s program at Mines ParisTech.
- 2022: Vénissieux (69), Parc de Pressensé
- 2022: Vitry-sur-Seine (94), impasse Jean-Jaurès – abandoned roadside site
- 2022: Saint-Priest (69), Parc Nelson Mandela
- 2022: Saint-Priest (69), Parc du fort
- 2022: Vénissieux (69), boulevard de Coblod
- 2022-23: Villiers-sur-Orge (91), Coulée verte – as part of the redevelopment of the municipal green corridor, known as Coulée Douce
- 2023: Chevilly-Larue (91), avenue Georges Guynemer – road allowance
- 2023: Courbevoie (92), Square Volta – accompanying a garden forest project
- 2023: Cergy-Pontoise (95), Bois de Cergy – in partnership with the Etudemploi association and the Science Nomade association
- 2023: Mitry-Mory (77), rue des Frères Lumières – land occupied by the La Fourche company